Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

So, I'm not a big fan of Halloween-never have been. I always hated the scary music and the idea that people were going to jump out at year. One year one of my uncle's best friends played a dead body in a coffin on a neighbor's front porch and scared the crap out of me when I walked up to get my candy. I think I was 10. Then another year one of my mom's boyfriends had a haunted house across the street in our studio/barn and I remember doing homework in the house with all the windows shut trying not to hear the scary music...I think I was 13...oooh it was aweful!
BUT I'm starting to enjoy Halloween a little bit more now that I have adorable nieces and nephews to see dressed up and all excited in their costumes.:) Just wanted to share the youngest ones: Lily June and Eli-having fun with their costumes.:)

No comments: