Thursday, November 6, 2008

KITTENS!

I've been looking back at my blog and I realized that I have been writing about politics for 4 or 5 entries straight! SO unlike me. I need to remember to write about happenings in my life, too. SO, while still struggling with Robert's absence I have had one good thing happen: Big Momma brought her new babies over! They are SO adorable and happy and full of energy. I went out to feed them this morning and they were all jumping up one of the big trees in the yard! CUTE! Sadly, one of the kitties has Sticky Eye Syndrome like PJ did, but, hopefully, he will be able to get over it and grow up nice and healthy like PJ. Here are some photos of my new babies....name suggestions are welcome:

This last photo is of Orange Kitty #2. He wouldn't stand still for me.:)

No comments: