Saturday, November 15, 2008

HOME AGAIN!

Well, Robert came home early-Thursday night about 9:30pm. It was so exciting to have him home for an extra night-even if all we did was go straight to bed after he said hi to all the girls.:) And we don't have anything really big planned while he's home...all I want is to keep him with me at all times. I even cooked 3 different meals earlier this week so I wouldn't have to stress about cooking while he is here. The funny thing is that I actually enjoyed cooking the meals in anticipation of his home coming! And they came out GREAT! What's that all about? Of course, now that he's home I feel like there isn't enough time in 3 days, but I'm trying to take a breath and just take moments as they come. I actually found time to workout today while he went to the Pascagoula yard for a little bit to fix something for them...I was afraid I wouldn't do anything good for me because all I wanted to do was be with him.
We have spent most of our time catching up on the TV shows I have recorded on the DVR, watching the new baby kitties play outside, and, well, doing other things. And, of course, he had to come in to Lowes and see everyone because I think they all miss him almost as much as I do. See, he used to come in almost every day to get things for his job or just to visit...so he's definitely a part of my Lowes family. Funny, isn't it?
So here's to hoping Sunday night doesn't come too soon.;)

No comments: