Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally it's over...


Here I am with my "I Voted" sticker! Yes, it's over for me, anyway. I voted first thing this morning-at a church, which I find strange. I only had to wait in line for 10 minutes! I almost thought I wouldn't be able to vote because I totally forgot to re-register or whatever when I got married, but I just voted by aphidavit (sp?) ballot and everything was fine. I feel good about my choice, despite the fact that every other white person coming out of the church kept saying to each other, "I know ya'll will vote RIGHT now..." meaning McCain, I'm pretty sure. The Black people and Hispanic people didn't really have any verbal opinions happening, which I found very interesting. Anyway, I'm glad I made my choice and put it in writing. I'm glad that the commercials will be over, and I'm glad that I won't have to listen to any more hooha. I will be okay with whoever becomes president and just hope that they will better our country. I AM very curious to see how close the race is, though!:)

No comments: