Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ownership, Censorship, and WHAT?!


THIS is what I found on my front lawn this morning. THAT is my Sunday paper, wrapped in a wrapper that is telling us exactly what to do in this election. I almost choked when I saw this. Does it shock anyone else? I mean, I never thought about it before, but I guess newspapers can be owned privately, so the owners can sell whatever they want...but MY GOD isn't this taking it a little too far? There is nothing subtle here! I just really couldn't believe it. "Vote Freedom First"? There is nothing FREE about being given something like this by an institution you expect to write the TRUTH with an unbiased opinion! LORD! Honestly, I have not seen any Obama signs around, but I didn't realize how truly Republican the South can be! It makes me wonder-is ANYONE down here going to vote for Obama or is it just me and my dad and stepmother? WOW. That's really all I can say is WOW.

No comments: