Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little fun with photography

Everyone knows I went to school for photography, but it's just not what I wanted to do with my life. I'm glad I only got an Associates degree instead of a Bachelors.:) BUT I still ENJOY photography and I LOVE doing portraits, so I wanted to share some of the photos I did with my sister-in-law, Laura. She has just gotten into Facebook and re-connected with a lot of friends from home and she wanted some "cool" shots to use for her page...Laura was a great subject and we had fun fooling around in Photoshop to make the photos even more interesting. We shot a LOT of photos, but I'll try to just share my favorites...Yeah, right!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Lane!!! SHe is very photogenic....I want my pics done!!!!!!!! :( I miss that soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, so next time we are together lets do it!!!!!!
Love PJ