Sunday, October 19, 2008

Recycling

I know this seems small, especially to folks to the North, but I was so incredibly excited yesterday when I looked out on the curb and saw a crate sitting on the corner of my driveway. At first I had no idea what it was-maybe someone's garbage that got thrown to the side-AGAIN. BUT, when I went out to investigate I found a brand-spankin' new Recycling container from out garbage company! Now, this is SO exciting for me because I have been going to Mobile to do my recycling and now all I have to do is put it out on the curb once a week! I have no idea WHAT we are recycling, but anything is better than nothing-whether it's glass and plastic or plastic, glass, tin, and newspapers...I will fill it up every week and I am so incredibly grateful that the town of Pascagoula has finally come to their senses!
Yeah for recycling!:)

No comments: