Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cats...and sleep

After getting home from work at 1am this morning (the big boss is here today for our quarterly walk) I was too tired to even miss Robert when I climbed into bed...I was actually glad that he wasn't here because I could crawl into bed without a shower and not feel guilty because, hey, the cats don't care.:) I DID wash my feet, though, because Top Stock likes to sleep under the covers next to my feet. Sweetness took up her usual spot on my lefto get out of bed. Sandy eventually came in a laid down at my feet to keep them warm...and this is how I woke up this morning. side-blocking me from being able t I Love my cats. I Just wish that Jade would get along with the other girls well enough to sleep with me at night. She will take naps with me during the day, but I think she enjoys having the living room couches to herself at night. But, Jade makes up for her bed abandonment by greeting me happily wherever I go with her little nubby tail just a-waggin'. There is no way to explain how adorable it is to see that nub wag, but, take it from me, it's probably one of the cutest things EVER.:) I just giggle every time I see it. I can't seem to catch it on video and show what it's really all about, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Is it weird that I love my cats so much?

No comments: