Sunday, October 26, 2008

confessions


I have a little confession to make: I am slightly addicted to the "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders" show. I know, so sad, but it seems to be a good distraction from the fact that Robert is going to be gone for another 12 days before I get to see him...I always did want to be a cheerleader-deep down. BUT we all know I'm not a very athletic person, so it never really worked out. These girls go through A LOT MAN! WOW! I know it's a pretty exclusive thing, but I never realized the DETAILS...like a little bit of butt fat is a big deal! I like that they have someone who is supposed to help them with their own body issues as apposed to just making them workout until they get rid of all their body fat. The people who run this team really do think of every single detail. I guess they choose to go through this, but I wouldn't want to be picked on for every teeny tiny detail. Still, it's amazing to see their talent and perseverance.

1 comment:

Janet said...

That's funny. I like that show, too. And I have a little story that will give you a good laugh. When I lived in LA, my friend Susan and I (from my latest post) talked about trying out for the LA Lakers! Of course we weren't cute enough, fit enough, coordinated enough, or skinny enough, but we still thought it would be a hoot to try! Wish we'd done it...