Wednesday, October 15, 2008


A couple of weeks ago I got to see my
sister Holly again. It's so strange that she lives so far away now, but we are hoping to be able to go visit her because I have never been to Washington State. Oh, so many places and so little time...
AND, of course, I finally got to meet my new niece, Emma Faith-Holly and Tim's daughter. She is so incredibly beautiful and TINY. I can't get over how little and perfectly proportioned she is. And there is something about her that is just so very AWARE. I felt like she totally and completely understood everything that we were saying. She just had so much more presence than any other baby I have ever met...and it's not just because she is my niece; I really think that she is extremely intelligent. And she is absolutely beautiful-even nif she doesn't have much hair:). I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful nieces and nephews...I just wish that there were more time to see them all. It seems like they are all growing up so fast.


Speaking of growing up fast: after spending some time with Emma Faith I was off to Lil
y June's 1st birthday party! I can't believe that Lily is all ready a year old! My GOD how time flies. Lily isn't saying too much yet, but she is all ready walking all over the place and she has this great thing she does where she will all of a sudden just burst into laughter-wide open mouth hilarity...it's so great! She is also the most well-dressed, girly baby I have ever seen-and that is saying something after having 2 twin nieces dressed by my sister-in-law Janet (who has the greatest sense of style). But, Lily June doesn't let the dresses get in the way of her action-she's all over the place and ready for action.
The birthday party was awesomely well done and I had a great time getting photos of the kids and of Laura and Trent's horses, which they have 4 of now! I wish I could have 4 horses!

No comments: