Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome Jade


It has been a week since we got back from Maine and Jade is settling in as part of our family. She spent the first night in our bedroom with us, but we let her out into the main part of the house the next morning. She walked the perimeter a few times and seemed okay with the house...and all the other cats did was hiss at her. We have found out that Jadehas very good manners and doesn't hiss back very often. She also immediately started using the litterbox with the other cats and eating their food like she had been here forever. She lays on the couch next to me while I'm on the computer and runs out to meet uswhen we come home. She particularly likes to help me get dressed (I have an inkling that she just likes to get into the closet) and she loves to watch the shower run.:) My favorite part about her is that she LOVES to have her tummyrubbed...as you can tell by the photo of her here on the blog. OH, and I love her little stubby tail.:)
The other kitties are getting much better-they touch noses every once in a while and only hiss every other time and they share quite nicely...it was a little rough at first, but I think we are becoming one big happy family.
I Love Cats.

No comments: