Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maine Cats and such

Just a bit of a moment to sit down in the whirl-wind of the past 2 weeks...we made it to Maine on Wednesday the 17th and are getting ready to leave tomorrow (the 22nd). We have had a busy, but BEAUTIFUL and fun time up here visiting with friends and family. We just went and picked up Jade, my best friend's cat, who will be making the trip back to MS on the plane tomorrow! WHEW...it should be fun. Hopefully the sleeping pills that my sister in law Laura gave us will work well (Laura is a vet tech, so I know she knows what she's doing). The sleeping pills ARE for the cat, not me.:) Poor Jade YOWLED for the 10 minute ride back to Mom's house and is now hiding in the back of my brother's horribly crowded closet.:) I'm sure it will just take some adjustment...let's just hope she's not one of those cats that is immune to the sleeping pills!
More about Maine when we get back! And LOTS of photos!

No comments: