Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maggie Lane Knowles

I would just like to say that I am so incredibly honored and touched-and have been since I heard from Heather on Monday. She and Jason are having a little girl, which is so very exciting within itself, but what is even more exciting for me is that they are giving her MY middle name! Maggie Lane Knowles: is that not the most beautiful name ever?
I really do not think I have ever been touched by a gesture as completely as I am by this. I am so honored, I feel so special, and I am totally ready to assume the res
ponsibility of having a "niece" who carries my name. I really couldn't believe it when Heather told me, but I asked her if maybe Jason had Lane as a family name or something and she said, "No, I'm just naming her after some crazy girl I know." :) I'm tearing up just thinking about it.:)
Life is Good.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Awwww! And congratulations to Heather!