Monday, January 4, 2010

Our First Big Storm

We had our first big storm here on New Year's weekend. It ruined our New Year's plans with Pj and Jesse, but it was kind of neat to go through a 4 day storm...and not be completely freaked out the entire time. The fact that I live 10 minutes from work makes it a lot less stressful for me and I was able to enjoy the beauty of the snow much more than I remember. I didn't even mind shoveling the snow because Bath got mostly white fluffy snow instead of heavy wet snow. I feel so grown up because I actually go out and shovel halfway through the storm now instead of mom having to force me outside to help out.:) Funny what growing up can do. Here are some fun photos from the storm.... I couldn't believe how the snow had drifted up to the bottom of the door and then completely over the back side of my car! Craziness! That never used to happen at mom's because we had such a big driveway, I guess.:)And the snowbanks at lowes keep getting bigger and bigger...I don't know how they don't just take over the parking lot by the end of the winter!

No comments: