Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS


I would like to mention, shortly, that Christmas was amazing and wonderful. I saw much of my family and friends here in Maine and I got everything my heart could desire and enjoyed giving everything I gave even more than the getting.:) But, the absolute joy of my Christmas holiday was the number of cards, photos, and letters that we received. I feel so loved and blessed and I love everyone so much that it makes my heart feel like it's going to burst. I HOPE that everyone I know and love knows that I think of them often and always love them and that, no matter how seldom we talk, or how far away we are, that we will always be together and I will never forget them! I have photos of so many of my nieces and nephews and Godchildren and other "nieces and nephews" on my fridge now that I don't quite now what to do except burst with pride. Isn't life wonderful?

No comments: