Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Luck!



Oh, I forgot to mention HOW we got our new TV! We've been dying to get a big flat screen, but I keep putting it off because I don't want to put another big charge on a credit card, but I think Robert has been getting impatient about it...so, Saturday, Peter, one of my associates at work, comes running back to the training room where I am doing my paperwork to give me the department phone because Robert was calling. He says, "I'm looking at a 42" Samsung flat screen for $400. Can I get it?" I was like, "WHAT?!" He said, "It's the same one that your dad has, oh, and the surround sound is $175 do you want that too?" I couldn't exactly say no, right? That's a $1300 TV for $400 just because it was on display and had no remote! DAMN! So, we have a new TV and surround sound! It's awesome. I think I'll be able to use my treadmill and actually enjoy watching TV while doing it, now. Plus, the 5 disc DVD/CD changer makes it possible for me to listen to music throughout the whole house instead of trying to make my computer be loud enough.:)

No comments: