Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cheekbones?



Here's one of my random thoughts: WHEN did I get cheekbones? I remember, when I was younger, always being SO jealous of women (models especially) who had such beautiful cheekbones...I also laughed at the models who were obviously sucking in their cheeks to SHOW their cheekbones, but that's beside the point. SO, I have been looking at the photos I have been taking recently and wonderxing WHERE and HOW did I all of a sudden get them to start showing? Look at the last post and the photo of me...I really DO have prominent cheekbones when I smile. That's just WEIRD because I always have had such a round face and I've gained, like, 30 lbs this year, so how is it possible that my cheekbones are showing rather than hiding even more? I'm quite excited about it, actually.:) Another thing to like about my body!

No comments: