Saturday, November 14, 2009

Molly's Shower


Oh my, it's over and it was awesome. I think, despite the small turnout, that Pj, Heather and I threw a great shower. Props to Heather for jumping in at the end to help me and Pj...I don't think it would have come out as perfectly as it did if Heather hadn't helped.:) Pj made the most amazing lemon cake in the entire world! I must say my organizational skills helped out...and our combined favor making, food baking, decoration throwing efforts really just turned out great! I hope Molly liked it...I think she did. So, here are some photos of the event...Can't WAIT FOR GRIFFIN TO ACTUALLY GET HERE!
Oh, and
PS: take a look at this photo of Robert and PJ decorating the cake together at 6:30am on Saturday before the shower. HOW CUTE are they in their Pajama pants together? I love my friends and family. Sigh. Life is just GOOD.

No comments: