Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Country Music

I may have said this before, but I absolutely love country music. It's such an honest genre and the people are so free and normal and I just love it. I love that Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley got up there to present and did some fun little songs off the cuff about the events of the year. I love that they made one about Kanye West being such an idiot. I love that Taylor Swift is so tall and gangly and innocent and beautiful and that she won so many awards INCLUDING Entertainer Of The Year over ALL the guys! AND she invited her whole band up to receive the award with her! Now SHE is a role-model for all the young girls out there-not Miley Cyrus! I hope that Taylor stays innocent and doesn't get caught up in all the ridiculousness of fame and fortune because she is so cute and awkward...even when she's trying to be a cool performer: her opening performance for the CMAs was so adorable and hilarious!
I was sad to see Brooks and Dunn leave the stage-they were my first country love with "My Maria". But their final performance was awesome!

And I thoroughly enjoyed the beauty of Kenney Chesney and Dave Matthews' performing together.

And I totally am in love with "People are Crazy" by Billy Currington.

Country Music is beautiful.

No comments: