Wednesday, June 3, 2009

THINGS

1) The horrible girl with the drama across the street has moved out! I drive around the corner every day and pray I don't see her car back in front of the building...and it's NOT! Yeah for a quiet neighborhood!

2) Our Housewarming party is on Saturday! I'm so excited, but nervous that only a few people will come. I'm also sad that only a few of my actual blood family have even responded to my invite.:( BUT I suppose I will be less flustered with less people.:) I will FINALLY shoot some photos of the house for everyone to see because this is probably the cleanest it will ever be. Yeah! OH, did I mention it's a Mardi Gras Themed House warming?

3) Robert loves his job and so do I! It's amazing, right?

4) The cats are shedding like crazy and driving me nuts trying to keep the house clean, but Robert finally broke down and got some flo-nase so he's doing much better. We can keep the windows open all day and night and have cool, FRESH air with a sea breeze at all times...oh I LOVE it!

5) Everyone go see STAR TREK, it's AWESOME!

6) The only down side to life is my constant fatigue...I'm having my thyroid and anemia and everything tested again after 6 years. We will see what happens and I will continue to workout 3 days a week and see if that ups my energy level.

All in all..."Life is Good"

No comments: