Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blogging

I was never sure that blogging was anything more than someone trying to get attention for their thoughts, but, as time has passed and the internet has progressed I have realized that many people do not write their blogs for other people to read, but for the opportunity to share their own thoughts with themselves. I find more and more, especially living so far from people I usually share the "details" with, that I have thoughts that I don't get to express. These thoughts get lost and forgotten and I would like to think that I could recall them someday. They may not be "important" or brilliant, but they are my own, so I have decided to try to keep track of them here-for myself. Of course, if there are people who understand them or have their own thoughts about them I welcome the contact and feedback because positive, meaningful human interaction seems to be lacking in my life these days.
This is a test without a score...here it goes.

No comments: