Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our New Yellow House


Life has been so busy lately, but I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and write a little bit about our exciting news! We DID find a house in Maine and it is beautiful and adorable and very very awesome and cute! It was built in the late 1800s and the people who own it have completely restored it, repainted it, and put in all new appliances and heating and electrical. It's 3 stories and it has a basement too! I'm just so totally excited about it! Robert still wants a little bit more space than we have-because it IS in the town of bath and the back yard isn't very big, but I'm happy because we have off-street parking and the house is just ABSOLUTELY wonderful! Each room is a different color, it's old-fashioned, but still new feeling. The counter-tops are granite...I'm just totally loving this house! Ya'll will have to wait until we get up there before you see photos of the inside (because I forgot my camera when we went to get our keys), but here are some photos of the outside in all the snow.:)
Funny how the new house is yellow too, right? But the front door is orange, not red.:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

What an ADORABLE house!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see more pictures of the inside and of the street/neighborhood/town!
We love you!