Thursday, January 8, 2009

"Boston Legal"


There is no way to explain how great this show is except for you to watch it. I was not sure that I really wanted to watch it after the first 2 episodes, but I decided to persevere and, despite the fact that I enjoyed the original cast better, I enjoy the writing even more in the 4th and 5th seasons. The 2007 season is so very amazing and the most politically articulate show I have ever watched. I Love the way that David E. Kelley is so completely honest about America, Racism, Radicalism, and the Ridiculous way in which so many people carry themselves. None of us and all of us are so very important...the point is that we are who we are TOGETHER and there is just no reason to hate, to war, to judge...because all it causes is more hate, war, and judging.
As Denny Crane said so clearly, "I don't care that Americans are hated so much by the rest of the world because much of the rest of the world just needs to be blown up-and not because they are not American and not because they are not white." It's because of the hate, the power, and the judging.
WATCH THIS SHOW.

No comments: